Keith Lowell Jensen Cats Made Of Rabbits is a good almost very good stand-up comedy DVD.
The comic has some very funny, original, and sometimes daring material like Adam and Eagle but the odd banal bit takes away from the whole. He also sometimes works very blue for no particular reason aside from shock value and that also takes away from the show. In the end, you get the feeling Keith Lowell Jensen is a bit better a comic than what he delivers on his comedy download
Material like Crazy Dick Party which associates God to penises and creationists is preceded with a bit about hotel room porn. Otherwise solid routines such as We’re Pregnant have generic lines such as “Well, I didn’t have a kid, my wife had the kid.”
There’s even a daring bit titled Adam & Eagle that makes its point in a most original way.
On the other hand, Pickin on the Hindus needs work, especially its set up.
This is an independent production and you would be hard pressed to find anything low budget about it.
Cats Made Of Rabbits by Keith Lowell Jensen is also available as a CD
Cats Made Of Rabbits
Keith Lowell Jensen
Stand-up Comedy DVD
Apprehensive Films 2011
- 82I really do not understand the title of this stand-up comedy album. Keith Lowell Jensen is a very entertaining comic, his comedy is solid, and his audience is more than willing to enjoy itself. If you like biographical comedy that seems to just aim to be entertaining but is more…
- 77Excellent, wide randing stand-up but adult audience material
- 76there are a few amusing lines
- 66he makes it look so easy
- 66It would seem Keith Malley is still a work in progress.