A self-respecting stand-up comedy fan will provide coasters for his guests. Here are the best stand-up comedy CD coasters money should not buy. You can also use them for skeet shooting. Click the pic to read the complete savaging.
Ant – Follow My Ass: A beach themed coaster. 12 decent minutes on a 50 minute CD Review
Margaret Cho – Revolution: It like, well, you know, aaahhhh, mmmm, really bites AND IF YOU SCREAM IT IT DOESN’T SOUND FUNNIER Review
Chris Rock – Bigger And Blacker: Rock says nothing funny, pops the mic, and is recorded by a friend with a Fisher Price mic and tape recorder Review
Monty Python – Live At City Center: Monty Python was in L.A. but the sound guy was in London. Nothing you can’t get on other Python CDs Review
Richard Lewis – Live From Hell: Hell it is and 2 CDs too. Review
Larry the Cable Guy – The Right To Bare Arms: Stinks like a redneck’s armpits after hog wrestling. Review
George Carlin – Complaints and Grievances: aka bitching by an old fart. Review
Jimmy Fallon – The Bathroom Wall: A urinal puck. Review
Andy Dick – Do Your Shows Always Suck?: YES! Review
Tom Myers – Words of Mass Destruction: An indie comic who purposefully misquoted our review of his CD. Much like the WMDs: nothing there. Review
Jeff Foxworthy – Have Your Loved Ones Spayed Or Neutered: Ditto for the sound engineer on this one. Review
- 89Solid stand-up comedy CD not for the easily offended
- 88Pretty good first stand-up comedy CD by comic of Egyptian background.
- 88Gay Comedy Without A Dress is the wildest, fastest paced and funniest comedy CD I have heard in a while
- 88Audience aside, however, this is a very good stand-up comedy CD
- 88Almost absolutely solid edgy insult comedy CD.